Please select the category below for assistance with your Samsung SmartTV.
Note: LiveOne is only available on Samsung SmartTVs for model years 2017 and newer.
Note: The ability to log in and view ticketed performances/account-specific music is only available with LiveOne version 3.0 or higher.
To get started with LiveOne on Samsung SmartTVs:
- On your Samsung SmartTV device, open the Apps section and select the Search icon.
- Search for LiveOne and select from the search results list.
- Select Install to install the LiveOne channel to your Samsung SmartTV.
- Select Add to Home to add a shortcut for the app to your TV's home screen.
- Select the LiveOne app, then select Sign In once the channel loads.
- Scan the QR code on your phone, OR go to www.liveone.com/activate on your computer or phone and enter the code that appears on screen.
- From the channel home screen, select Search.
- Type in the station, artist or song name you are looking for, and select from the displayed search results.
Once you have logged into your account, My Library will appear at the top of the channel. This section will include your recently played content as well as your favorite stations, artists and songs available for easy access.