Want to use Siri to control the LiveOne service on your iOS device? Use these phrases to use Siri to access and use LiveOne!
NOTE: You can use either the app name "LiveOne" or "Slacker Radio" to activate these commands.
"Play something on LiveOne" or "Play music on LiveOne" (This will play something from your Recently Played section.)
- "Play [genre] on LiveOne"
You can also play certain core stations, artists, songs or albums by calling to Siri:
- "Play Today's Hits on LiveOne"
- "Play Sting on LiveOne"
- "Play Yellow Submarine by The Beatles on LiveOne"
- "Play album Yellow Submarine on LiveOne"
- "Play song Roar by Katy Perry on LiveOne"
You can test playing podcast episodes by calling to Siri:
- "Play podcast Adam Carolla on LiveOne."
- "Play podcast episode Girl in Red on LiveOne."
You can search for media with phrases like:
"FindDrake on LiveOne." - This will open Search in the LiveOne app and search for the artist.
- "Show me Billie Eilish on LiveOne." - This will open Search in the LiveOne app and search for the artist.
"Show me my stations in LiveOne." - This will open the My Stations page in the LiveOne app.
- "Add this song to my playlist [playlist name] on LiveOne."
- "Show me my playlists in LiveOne."
While a song is playing, tell Siri:
- “I like this song.” - This will rate the song as a favorite.
- “I don’t like this song.” - This will ban the song from the station.