My Library is the place where you can find your account's saved stations, artists, songs, albums, and playlists. These ratings are saved to your LiveOne account, so they will be available to you where ever you log in with your LiveOne account. On mobile devices, My Library can also contain your device's downloaded music. Downloads are only saved locally and are not shared between different devices.
Where is My Library
Select My Library at the top of the LiveOne website.
How do I add Items to My Library
- To add an artist, album, or radio station, view the information page for the artist/album/station and select Star.
- To add a song, select Heart while the song is playing on a radio station.
How do I Remove from My Library
- To remove an artist, album, or radio station, view the information page for the artist/album/station and select Star.
- To remove a song:
- On website, from the Favorite Songs list, select the . . . icon on the right side of the song and select Remove from the pop-up menu.
- On mobile, view the information page for the song and select Heart.
Note: Removing a song from your Library does not remove the song from Favorites Radio. To remove a song from Favorites Radio, please see Rating Songs & Artists
Article is closed for comments.