LiveOne offers several ways to customize your stations by removing types of music from your station based on certain categories. Fine tune changes are saved to your station, so making the changes on one platform will change the station's settings everywhere. These settings can include:
- Favorite songs (Favorites)
- Popular songs (Song Popularity)
- Newer songs (Year)
- Related Artists
Note: For more information about what each slider does, please visit Fine Tune Sliders.
Please select your platform.
- When playing the station you want to edit, select Fine Tune on the Now Playing bar.
- Click and drag the available fine tune sliders to the appropriate setting. The setting will automatically be saved in their new position.
- While playing the station you want to change settings on, select the . . . icon.
- Select Fine Tune.
- Tap and drag the available fine tune sliders to the appropriate setting. The setting will automatically be saved in their new position.
Article is closed for comments.