Want to create a new account with LiveOne? Select the platform you are using:
- Go to https://www.liveone.com
- Select Sign Up Free (top right of the LiveOne site)
- Select Create Account (or select Get Plus or Get Premium if you wish to start off with a subscription-level account).
- Choose Continue with Email or choose a single sign-on option (Google, Facebook, Apple, or Zenkey)
- If you choose Email then you will need to create an account using a valid email address, a password, your birth year (19xx or 20xx only) and gender.
- If you choose a single sign-on option, a pop-up will appear and will walk you through verifying your third-party account.
- Open the LiveOne app
- Select Get Started.
- Select Sign Up Free.
- Choose Sign Up using Email, Google or Facebook
- If you choose Email then you will need to create an account using an email address and password along with birth year (19xx or 20xx only) and gender.
- If you choose Google or Facebook, it will walk you through verifying yourself through the respective site process
My App doesn't have Facebook or Google Login
Some LiveOne clients (such as Toyota's Entune service or Tesla's Slacker service) do not support Google or Facebook login. For those clients, you will need to sign in using the email address associated with your Google/Facebook account. You will need to set a password for the LiveOne login first before you can use this login method. You can find information how to reset the password for a LiveOne account here: Reset Password